Corinthian Yacht Club - Junior Sailing Program
- Please click this link to access the CYC Jr. Sailing Handbook to view our class descriptions, session objectives, age requirements, class sizes and boat types in order to select the course which best fits your sailor. Please also view the session datesand class times that best fits your summer schedule at the end of this document.
- Use the registration form below for each unique sailor in your family to select your class(es) and session dates.
- Read the 2022 Liability Release and on the online registration form you will be required to acknowledge agreement to this release form.
- To registration for a pre-season class or a private lesson please contact Tyler at: email@example.com
1) MEMBERS: Provide your club Member Name and Member Number during registration to have your club account charged with a discount.
2) NON-MEMBERS: Pay online during registration with a credit card.
3) OTHER OPTIONS: Contact Tyler Lubeck (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about Scholarship opportunities through the Corinthian Sailing Foundation and alternative payment methods.
IMPORTANT: Please choose an appropriate payment option below.
For registration questions please contact Tyler Lubeck at email@example.com.