Our Mission: To engage people of all ages in the joy of sailing, offering access to all Nantucket's youth, and teaching every participant in our programs enduring life and leadership skills, with a deep respect for the marine environment.
NCS offers our community affordable access to the water, manages regattas and other sailing events, and provides free community outreach to the following:
- Nantucket Boys & Girls Club
- Sports & Therapeutic Accessible Recreation (STAR)
- Adam's Camp
- Palliative and Supportive Care of Nantucket (PASCON)
- Maria Mitchell
- Saltmarsh Senior Center
- Nantucket High School Sailing Team
- Fairwinds Counseling Center
For gifts of stock and employer matching gift programs please contact the NCS Office at 508.228.6600.
Thank you for investing in Nantucket Community Sailing!
Your gift is a charitable contribution to Nantucket Community Sailing, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.